06 July 2012

It's about time

Hello everyone!!!

I'm baaaaack, after gazillion years.☺ Haaaaay. Time flies so fast! I was in highschool when worldwide web gives birth to blogging, many joined the bandwagon but few survived. I can still remember my few written entries then, silly and not really worth bloggable* [kung maka-blog entries naman ako, eh parang 5 lang naman ata yun, halatang nakikiuso lang noh?..] but I've already deleted them since they are no longer interesting and irrelevant to me at this point. Let's move on. Okay?!☺

Today,I've decided to blog again and give it another try because I think it's about time to share a little part of me; whats running on my mind, what I want to say, what I wanna do and how do I feel about the entire universe. I will try my very best not to blog about pessimism and thou shall not let this blog be my outlet of rants [so help me God]. I wish to share here personally my own thoughts, feelings, dreams, experiences I've encountered and will encounter, lessons I've learned and will continue to learn. This little diary is a testament on how blessed I am and a reminder about the beauty of life has to offer [uyyy exciting, the future looks bright!☀].

My dear friends, enemies, frenemies, and strangers, I don't force you to read my blog but I will appreciate if you will, and if you do, I will only ask for one thing, please RESPECT my thoughts here, but if you find something which you don't like or unacceptable or against your will or If you think I've hurt your feelings [with justifiable reason, of course!] please do not hesitate to let me know [text/call or email me at katechan24@gmail.com, privately and sa maayos na paraan sana lang po..] to avoid any misunderstandings and also to prevent any cyber wars.☺ For now, thank you thank you for wasting your time reading my first. More to come!!!

Much Love,
Kate ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment