14 November 2012

November - the sad month

I want to tell you (you! the one reading this!) I'm officially employed again!!! :)

and this is the only thing that keeps me sane. November, I hate you, so lonely lonely month. :(

I know I don't have the right to complain since I'm blessed with many other things, but right now I'm just so depressed for some personal reason. I have so many trusted friends, but I want to keep it all to myself. I want to personally handle the situation since I don't want to make a bigger issue out of it and I'm still trying to find a better solution in a way that the people involved will not get hurt.

I wish there could be someone na masasandalan ko.. :( but it really doesn't matter. I have God!

Please pray for my lolo, who is very sick right now. Please pray for that person, so he would realize his mistake. Please pray for me, that the Lord will guide me in these trying times.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment